How do returns work?
Returning your purchase is simple:
- If your purchase doesn’t live up to your expectations within 30 days of receiving the product then you may return it for a full refund
- Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and back in the original packaging
- We’ll pay for shipping back to us. Just send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your product. Speed things up by sending your Order ID and describe why you’ve chosen to return the product(s). This won’t affect your return in any way, but it’s really helpful feedback for us as we continually work to improve all of our products.*
*A couple notes:
- Please note that if you return a product that we originally shipped to an address in Alaska or Hawaii, we will be unable to refund the shipping fees that you paid for the original delivery
- Any expedited shipping fees are also not subject to refund
If you're unsure of how to start your return or need help, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that Amazon customers must contact Amazon Customer Support directly to start and complete your return.